Come Learn with Us! Learn to Ski Program
The Learn to Ski & Snowboard Program at Montage Mountain is an affordable option to “Learn to Ski” with the most experienced certified ski instructors in the area. All of our instructors are PSIA certified (Professional Ski Instructors of America), have all criminal and child abuse clearances and are looking forward to sharing their expertise with you and your family.
Learn to Ski or Snowboard (with Rentals) – $229
Learn to Ski or Snowboard (without Rentals) – $199
Easy as 1,2,3!
1. Pick a night for your lessons.
2. Call in your reservation.
3. Come into the Ski & Snowboard School on or after Dec 8th to receive your ID card.
2013-2014 Program Details
- Available for ages 6 and up
- Night Lessons are Sunday thru Friday at 6:15 PM, please arrive by 5:45 to register at Ski School. (If you arrive after 6PM you will not be able to participate that evening.)
- Ages 6-10 - Mountaineers are 2 Hr. lessons, Ages 11+ are 1.5 Hr. lessons.
- Night Pass is valid from 4:30PM until close (9 or 10 PM) for the selected night.
- Program includes 6 lessons between January 6th and March 15th, 2014.
- You can ski the night you pick from December until closing day.
- Reservations will be taken first-come, first served basis, and space is limited.
- Please get picture ID cards made before January 6th. Picture cards will not be made the first night of the lessons.
- There are 3 built in Make Up Dates. Sorry there are no returns, or swapping nights.
Call on 1-855- SKI-SWIM option #6 for more information.